Alcohol 120% 1.3.5.1112 WORKING DOWNLOAD LINK

@

@dek

Alcohol brings new meaning to the word multimedia! It is without a doubt a leader in its class, bringing the ability to emulate and record CD's and DVD's together into one amazingly easy to use software program. Using the latest technology the program is constantly being developed and improved to add in new features allowing it to maintain its position as a leading software package.

Fixed :
- Fix some minor bugs that was reported by users from previous version.
- Fix game crashed back to desktop problem for few games in previous version on Windows 2000/XP.
- Fix Windows 95/98/SE crashed at Windows shutdown process.

Whats new :
- New Improve the DPM function.
- New Enhance the operation procedure, make it more reasonable.
- New Add Danish language support, and update Germany and Swedish language files.
- New Supports more devices, You can find more detailed information at development at http://www.alcohol-soft.com/devsupp

Download Alcohol 120% 1.3.5.1112

Cool. This program is awsome. However link is a trail version; nothing more then that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back