Albatron TI4200

P

pothitos

Anyone have the Albatron TI4200 P Turbo 'Medusa'

Im thinking of buying this card as it uses the same PCB as the 4600 and clocks to above 4600 speeds, also comes with some 3.3NS bga ram

Gainward has a 4200 that is built the same way, and isn't a no name company (or a new one) never heard of albatron

albatron have been around since 1984 and i have had a bad xp-eriences with gainward cards

hehe. My ex has it. I got it for her. Nice card, graphics good, fast frame rate in games.

must be one of those companys that just lurk in the shadows like trident

Somewhat. Not really famous, but, been around for a while.

I love my Albatron stuff!! their Mobos are easy to set up, and nice overclockers!

FYi...yes albatron may not be a household name to most users... but actually they produce very good products..

albatron g4 ti series cards regularly clock in as among the fastest in their class...

if you are getting a good deal go ahead and pop yer wallet for it :)

if not sure about the cards... do a google search for albatron card reviews and look @ the benches...

you'll be happy that you did...

ok had a look at wat some peoples overclocks have been and theyre all pretty high on standard cooling aso i think im gonna go for this card. if its absolute pants ill just send it back

how much was it? that's the "turbo" model, so almost $200, right? if so, you shoulda just got a 4400.

Gainward Geforce4 TI 4200 64mb w/ 3.5ns memory = $125
friend has the card and no problems with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back