Albatron TI4200

P

pothitos

Anyone have the Albatron TI4200 P Turbo 'Medusa'

Im thinking of buying this card as it uses the same PCB as the 4600 and clocks to above 4600 speeds, also comes with some 3.3NS bga ram

P

pothitos

albatron have been around since 1984 and i have had a bad xp-eriences with gainward cards

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
FYi...yes albatron may not be a household name to most users... but actually they produce very good products..

albatron g4 ti series cards regularly clock in as among the fastest in their class...

if you are getting a good deal go ahead and pop yer wallet for it :)

if not sure about the cards... do a google search for albatron card reviews and look @ the benches...

you'll be happy that you did...

P

pothitos

ok had a look at wat some peoples overclocks have been and theyre all pretty high on standard cooling aso i think im gonna go for this card. if its absolute pants ill just send it back

Taurus

hardware monkey
how much was it? that's the "turbo" model, so almost $200, right? if so, you shoulda just got a 4400.

Gainward Geforce4 TI 4200 64mb w/ 3.5ns memory = $125
friend has the card and no problems with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut