AIW capture in MovieMaker2 Problems

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Hi Guys,

I am trying to get my AIW card to capture my analog Sony handicam, through the movie maker2 program. I have uninstalled the video card drivers and reinstalled them from ATI (latest). I cannot get it to work through the ATI Multimedia Center as well. Is there something else that I could try?

It did work before the SP1 upgrade.

Heeter

Originally posted by Heeter
Hi Guys,

I am trying to get my AIW card to capture my analog Sony handicam, through the movie maker2 program. I have uninstalled the video card drivers and reinstalled them from ATI (latest). I cannot get it to work through the ATI Multimedia Center as well. Is there something else that I could try?

It did work before the SP1 upgrade.

Heeter

I don't get what you are trying to do ?

edit the movie that you captured with your sony with movie maker ?

did you get pinaccle studio professional thinger with your AIW card > coz that works fine with anything I wanna edit...

not quite sure what in sp1 might have messed things up for you... sry... I'll try and mess around with my AIW some more and see if I can duplicate any problems... but I don't have movie maker2... :(

Yes a prerecorded movie, that I am trying to edit.

I did not get any software with my videocard, other than ATI's MultiMedia Center. This videocard is from 2000, when ME came out. Pinnacle is a little overpriced for me right now. That is why I am trying to use MM2

I have not used the "video in" since SP1 upgrade. It has been awhile. I am just thinking out loud in case SP1 did make video driver changes.

I cannot import the video into the other device capture programs I have as well. Every one gets the same error that comes up, that's why I think it's a driver error.

Thanks, Sazar, for trying to help out.

Heeter

Originally posted by Heeter
Yes a prerecorded movie, that I am trying to edit.

I did not get any software with my videocard, other than ATI's MultiMedia Center. This videocard is from 2000, when ME came out. Pinnacle is a little overpriced for me right now. That is why I am trying to use MM2

I have not used the "video in" since SP1 upgrade. It has been awhile. I am just thinking out loud in case SP1 did make video driver changes.

I cannot import the video into the other device capture programs I have as well. Every one gets the same error that comes up, that's why I think it's a driver error.

Thanks, Sazar, for trying to help out.

Heeter

wel i guess you got a different package than me... I got a coupla really pricey apps with my card :) incl pinaccle... and it is pretty good...

sry m8...

I would recommend logging in to www.rage3d.com and going and posting in their AIW section...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back