Aion: Tower of Eternity

How was the launch Bman? Tons of players camping starting creeps to finish quests? How's the lag? :cheeky:

First day head start, had to wait 30minutes in queue to get in. Which is understandable.

The first 30minutes of gameplay once in was laggy as hell, basically couldn't get anywhere. But it got much better, and didn't see lag for the rest of the day. The next day in the morning I logged in without issues, and same thing, great game, no lag. This evening I had to wait about 2 hours in queue to get in game, and it's laggy as hell.

But it's all part of the first week of gameplay of a new game like this. Doing quite well if you ask me :)

If you want to see screenshots and videos from the first 2 days please check this page out.

http://www.wegame.com/users/bman/

Anyone still playing this game? I heard people over 3 months can throw out invites. If anyone minds, can I get an invite? I'm thinking about investing in it. I loved Lineage II, and from Prelude to Chronicle III I got to level 52. I don't know if that means anything to anyone, but it's a hell of a grind.

I stopped playing, but only because I don't have money for MMO's.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back