AIM introduces 2GB to users - free

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
for those using AOL instant messenger there is good news. they have decided to give a 2gb mailbox to all users. Your new email addresses will be your screen name @aim.com which is really convenient because now i basically know all my friends' email addresses :)

but its already been done, they just copyin now.

Who uses 2GB for email anyway? That's waay too much for just email.

ITS AOL! UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i wish i wasnet so dependednt on my aim screenames

the_music_man said:
for those using AOL instant messenger there is good news. they have decided to give a 2gb mailbox to all users. Your new email addresses will be your screen name @aim.com which is really convenient because now i basically know all my friends' email addresses :)

I blogged about this back in May. http://personal.x-istence.com/archive/2005/05/15 . It is old news.

My Gmail is @ 2305MB but thanks for the update. :) I'm sure some will find it usefull still.

I singed up for it, it's nothing special. It looks like nescape mail with diff colors .. Of course, I will never use it ..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back