*ahem* My new mix.

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
Check it out here. Nice quality. About 98mb in size.

Lemme know your thoughts please. Cheers.

Link

Bit of hype..hehe. Couldnt help myself. ;)

downloadin it now. betta be good ;) and i hope some hip hop is on here b/c thats mostly what i like

Hmm..not sure there's gonna be much hip hop in there matey.

Have a listen though...or cancel. ;)

I did another one earlier this year and posted on here...i'll see if i can find the tracklisting for it to give you some idea what to expect.

oh techno... its good its just why did u make it one big mp3, i don't like my cd's like that. but of course nothing compares to my ibiza and ministry of sound CD's :)

Heh. Sorry! Haven't worked out out to split the songs and keep the mixes going smooove. ;)

Any tips?!

Oh, and it's not heavy techno..its good for the beach and chilling..or to warm you up for a night out. ;)

Hack it up in an app such as Adobe Audition or Audacity (free option) or just provide a .cue sheet so people can burn it tracked straight from a single mp3.

Cheers SPeedY_B, i'm grabbing that Audacity app now. Good suggestion.

Will it help me create a cue sheet too?

Nope, it'll let you hack the file up into separate files. I usually record the mix, save the raw data, hack the waveform up into tracks, save each as a wav or mp3 (depending on what I'm going to do with it :))

Edit: I think you can use mp3trim to generate cue files: http://www.logiccell.com/~mp3trim/main.htm

hows bout a playlist as well :cool: when you upload your next set...

Thanks Speedy. And Sazar, i'll see what i can muster up for my next installment! ;)

Anyone actually d/l it yet?! :)

/me is listening to it...

woulda preferred individual songs as speedy suggested but i am assuming you are working on that for your next release...

I am about 20 mins through right now...

Definately..i didnt realise people would prefer it cut up per song. Will do that next time for sure.

You like huh!? Excellent. And thanks! I shoulda kept my other mix on the site too...maybe i'll upload it before beddy-byes. :)

Where you from fimchick? UK?

more trippy... more acid.. more industrial :cool:

its pretty decent... a little too commercial for my personal taste but during the daytime over here... anything goes for me (cept most country)

I hear ya Sazar...it's bordering on commercial but i only have a certain amount of tunes.

Thanks for the feedback tho, appreciated.

Bump (hope you dont mind) looking for more opinions if anyone missed it first time round...be tuff on me ok! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back