• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

agp texture acceleration not available

S

superbo3

hi for the last few days ive tryed to fix this , in dxdaig agp texture acceleration is not available i cant press enable or anything ive tryed all i know :(

i got a 2,4 ghz p4 with a asus p4p800 motherboard and a saphire 9600 pro card

ive got directx 9.0b catalyst 3.6 the newst drivers for my motherboard and chipset got no idea whats wrong niether has the place i bought the pc please help guys :(

Have you tried the Catalyst 3.7s or 3.8s? If it turns out to be a settings problem, it should be fixed by reinstalling the same/newer driver.

S

superbo3

i fixed it yey ive been trying to fix this since friday i installed the us drivers had the danish (europe) ones before

First thing get rid of the junk. Get the Radeon uninstaller off the ATI site. Get the Nvidia detonator remover from guru3d.

Uninstall all the old junk. Then do a fresh install of whatever catalyst you want to use. I have used 3.4, 3.5, 3.7, 3.8 with no problems with AGP texture. I'm using 3.4 right now because of some Homeworld 2 quirks.

S

superbo3

after this ive had a new problem i installed 3.8 now all games crash after 20 sec the screen just freezes i have to restart,
ive tryed all i could all the unstaller for drivers tryed in safe mode removing em , but the problem continues to be there no matter what drivers i install.
gonna format my pc later today. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown