AGP CARDS under Windows XP

R

ronenph1

hi everybody
I have a dilema. I own an Asus V-7700 Pro Deluxe AGP card, and I'm using Nvidia Geforce 2 GTS/PRO drivers for Windows XP, which were downloaded from the Windows Update Site.

I'm also running Windows 98SE on my computer, and I have differences in the quality of 3D games between when I'm playing under XP or Windows 98.
These are not big differences, but it looks like the Winodws 98SE is having a better "relationship" with the AGP card. Is that happening to some of you? Did you feel differences when you were running 3D games under older OSs and now when you are running Windows XP?

I hope you'll help me.

- Ronen Shmueli.
www.ronenshmueli.vze.com

Try the Nvidia Drivers instead of the XP drivers, the Detonator Drivers are a big improvement.

Windows instal their own drivers as a standard, but if you visit www.nvidia.com you can just download the latest detonator driver and instal that.

Fhuising

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back