Agfa 1212p help!

R

Rober

i have a scan agfa 1212p and not work whit windows xp
agfa said what the scan is not compatible whit windows xp
anywhere have a idea for use the scan???

tanx

if they said it is not compatible with XP then you might be SOL, only thing you could do is search around for win2k drivers and see if you can get those to work sorry man =o(

A solution at last!

Hello, I have had my Agfa SnapScan 1212p scanner working since nearly the end of january on Windows XP Professional. This is the web site you want: http://www.armin-eberle.de/Snapscan_1212p/Snapscan_1212p/body_snapscan_1212p.html ; and believe me this works! Hopefully it will work as good for you guys as it did for me :cool:

PS: DO NOT BLAME ME FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR COMPUTER WHILE DOING THIS, MAKE A SYSTEM RESTORE POINT BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING!

New Drivers Available!
Windows 2000/XP beta drivers for most SnapScan models are now available for download. Select your Agfa SnapScan scanner from our Home page and click on the disk icon from the menu choices that appear.

Paull2k

Tanx paull you save me of buy a new scaner
my 1212p work perfect !!!

Very tanx

Rober :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back