Age Of Conan

As always it comes down to opinon. And every game has its ups and downs compared to other games. But simple in my opinon, WAR is much more fun then AoC, but at the same time AoC is awesome and I will continue to play.

whats so great about war, what does it do thats better?

RvR, Public Quests, faster pace, and not sure, it's new lol

RvR, Public Quests, faster pace, and not sure, it's new lol

Faster Pace? From what my friends have all told me the combat is much slower and meant to be strategic, and slightly long winded in comparison to WoW.

Faster Pace? From what my friends have all told me the combat is much slower and meant to be strategic, and slightly long winded in comparison to WoW.

I think it was referring to the leveling system

Can you play this without paying subscription per month? :eek:

whats rvr?

Acronym Definition
RVR Rapid Ventricular Response
RvR Realm Versus Realm (game)
RVR Recursive Variance Reduction
RVR Regionalverband Ruhr (Ruhr area, Germany)
RVR Relationship Value Rate
RVR Renal Vascular Resistance
RVR Richmond, VA Staples Mill Road (Amtrak Station Code)
RVR Risk vs. Reward (gaming)
RVR Roamer Verification and Reinstatement
RVR Robotic Vehicle Range
RVR Royal Victorian Regiment (Victoria, Australian Rifle Regiment)
RVR Runway Visual Range

I think the realm one is your best shot on this one

I think it was referring to the leveling system

Even so, WAR is supposed to be pretty slow in that regard as well. Maybe the first few are fast but I'm pretty sure it slows down.

it does. I just find it more engaging than wow or aoc.

I don't know about AOC, but that's not saying much otherwise. :lick: WoW is pretty shallow when you get down to it. I'm looking forward to checking out WAR in the coming weeks.

@LordOfLA (or anyone else thats played EQ2) - How would you compare EQ2 to WAR? Take into account that I see EQ2 & * > WoW

This thread should be merged with the Warhammer thread and called "MMORPGs that aren't WoW"

I never got into EQ2 very much, I never saw anyone around to team with. EQ2 spread the content around too much imo, there wasn't much story going on either.

Been a year or 2 since I last played EQ2.

WAR is a very fun game for me :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back