ag

surge

OSNN Senior Addict
it connects for me now too, but i cant download anythign at all :(

I also tried to download - but I could not find any songs that showed being available on the satellite.

I then went to some I know that I have downloaded - in the past and they do not show being avail -

When I click on them anyway - guess what?

SEARCH PROHIBITED You cannot request this song due to copyright restrictions. Please try a different search.

Do ya think they might be shut down???

well if they are dead then why do they still allow you to download there software, kinda stupid huh?

before this their policy is to allow every file to be shared except those that have been blacked out by recording studios.... now they change it the other way around... block everything except those that have been allowed by the studios....

the death of a good mp3 sharing network.... well.. time to move on... kazaa and winmx for me now....

Rather than blocking tunes by request now, they have to ask to unblock em...

Originally posted by surge
well if they are dead then why do they still allow you to download there software, kinda stupid huh?

I'm sorry I didn't make it clear enough, they are not dead, it's just like what Electronic Punk & l0g0ut said, instead of allowing all files to be traded now, they have to unblock them, and they will only do this if the artist or record label agree to let the song be released.

So in effect, their not actually dead, but they are going to have very limited numbers of titles available to the public. ie. (I'm not going to waste my time with them now)

:( :( :(

o well i guess that is less songs for me then, that sucks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back