• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ag

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
I also tried to download - but I could not find any songs that showed being available on the satellite.

I then went to some I know that I have downloaded - in the past and they do not show being avail -

When I click on them anyway - guess what?

SEARCH PROHIBITED You cannot request this song due to copyright restrictions. Please try a different search.

Do ya think they might be shut down???

before this their policy is to allow every file to be shared except those that have been blacked out by recording studios.... now they change it the other way around... block everything except those that have been allowed by the studios....

the death of a good mp3 sharing network.... well.. time to move on... kazaa and winmx for me now....

Originally posted by surge
well if they are dead then why do they still allow you to download there software, kinda stupid huh?
I'm sorry I didn't make it clear enough, they are not dead, it's just like what Electronic Punk & l0g0ut said, instead of allowing all files to be traded now, they have to unblock them, and they will only do this if the artist or record label agree to let the song be released.

So in effect, their not actually dead, but they are going to have very limited numbers of titles available to the public. ie. (I'm not going to waste my time with them now)

:( :( :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar