after reformat question

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
I've never done a check disc before after reformat...here's the question; I jusst bought my dad a new computor, haven't done anything to it yet, but to show him how to defrag, I ran the utility...ha, this box is badly fragged, even though it's new...I'm wondering if this is normal, or did i get somebody's returned computor?...also, mcafee, the worst virus program was allread installed when I opened the box...I never heard of that either...any input?

Dont worry about it being defragged when you got it.. thats quite normal.. PC vendors often forget things like that. Just defrag ya-self. :)

As for the virus software.. thats again just the choice of the vendor you got the PC from.. McAfee & Norton are the best Anti-virus software programs.. and most commonly used by professionals worldwide.. be happy you got it.. it certainly wont cause problems.

New puter

I don't know where you got that thing, but you should take it back. No way should it be in that kind of shape. You must have bought it from a place that is not to well know. Mcafee is no good now. Norton is the one. Now on to another subject seeing I have your full attention. LOL. I sent in some tweaks and answers to some of you and when I am notified that I have had a reply, I can't get it at the site they send me, which is the one that I replied too but no reply for me. It must be a simple matter on where the reply is, but this ole man does not know. Send me some help on it if you can. I have sent two requests for help, but none yet. I don't want to put my e-mail in as I just changed ISPs and cut out all spam or other stuff I don't want. Listed are the good folks on here tha sent replys that I did not get. fliehigh-al ehouse-GZFirestorm-Eproxus-Ramanuman-Rigsta-gonads-xsivforce, And you dealer. Get help to me someway. I feel sooooostuuupid. Bob Y:confused:

thanx roby...I'd like to get other input too, no problem bringing this box back, I'm probably gonna do it...

as far as your email notifications, I'm flattered you asked me, but I'm not afiliated with this board, I'm just here a lot...post the problem on the feedback or forum problemsection of the main page...good luck

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back