256MB rdram
ATI 9700pro
RESULT above 4000 points

and today I added more ram so my pc specs became
P4 1500MHZ
640MB rdram
ATI 9700pro
RESULT only 1000 points

why is this?I get low FPS in the second test (around 10 max)
I have 256MB x2 plus 64MB x2 which gives a total of 640MB is there something wrong?
even in games I haven't noticed any peaks in FPS like Splinter cell or UT2k3...but only MS Windows gives good results after I added more ram it's faster than ever.

what kind of board do you have?

are you sure you didn't change any of hte video card's settings? maybe try taking the memory you just put in and see if it goes back to 4000.

Originally posted by taurus
what kind of board do you have?

are you sure you didn't change any of hte video card's settings? maybe try taking the memory you just put in and see if it goes back to 4000.

my board is GygaByte 8TX
nothing has been changed everything is set to default!
I am not going to open the case again I am too lazy:eek: I will re-install it and see what happens

forget it guys..i solved the problem:D I set AA and AF to program preference!..oO(AA and AF is usless with specs of these days:huh:
going to bench now ):cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back