After flashing my new BIOS

G

Genius

Okay people I flashed my new BIOS a month ago since then I have one annoying problem:
My motherboard has an internal audio card and I have one myself
but after I flashed that BIOS[Award BIOS v.6 dated 3/14/2002] it detected the card whe earlier it was disabledand a new game port!!I can't have two gameports!Right?
So my Windows didn't start at all and after rebooting it showed a blue screen with a message:
IRQ_LESS_OR_EQUAL
So I went into BIOS and disabled the sound card but i couldn't find an option for game port!!I even couldn't enter the Safe Mode!!!So I used system restore and disabled it in Windows and works fine but help me how TO DISABLE IT IN BIOS????
Any help THX!!!
See the screen below please

Can't you just remove the game ports and let XP find them again?

Nope I found that damn option in the BIOS:))FINALLY!!!!
THX anyway man

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back