AFL Live 2003

D

donkey

If anyone has this game, I'm having trouble with the graphics.

I have an Athlon 1800, 512 DDRAM and a Geforce 4 MX 440 and when I play, lines come from the players heads and bodies straight to the middle of the ground.

It's like they're attached to a color string. The only way I can get rid of it completely is by playing in like 640x480.

Any ideas?

At the moment, 30.82.

I havent installed the 40's. A bit hesitant it will stuff something up.

Well, I have tried them myself..did not noticed any big difference..
But I will wait until the WHQL-version is released...I am abit..hmm..negative towards Beta...

Well, it can not be the driver then...does it run in D3D or OpenGL? Can you choose?

I had a game that behaved the very much the same way, then I was given the suggestion to run it n OpenGL instead of D3D..then the lines disappeared....
Have you tried different refresh rates?

I hope it is possible, so you at least can try..playing in 640x480 sux big time:-(...

How do I check if it's running in D3D or Open GL and if I can choose?

I'm running all games at 85Hz refresh rate. Should I make it higher.

It should either say so in the manual, or under options (graphics)
But I would guess it is D3D.

85 Hz is alright:)... I run on 100Hz..you can always try it, if you are sure your monitor can handle it.

Do you have the the correct driver for your monitor?..or does it say something like "Standard Plug and Play"...
If you don't..try to find them on your brands homepage.

I just spoke to the tech support for the game. Apparently, the GeForce 4 MX series are not supported by the game so that's why the graphics do not work but they said it can work if I have T&L.

What is T&L and how could I get it to work?

Just found out that the game need T&L which is transform and lighting.

Apparently, the GF4 MX series doesn't have this.

Is there anyway I can get this or any ideas?

Well if the GeForce4 MX don't support it then chances are that you'll need to get a better video card something along the lines of a GF4 TI series or similar

I just checked the specifications of the GF4 MX 440 and it says it has T&L.

Why has it not been enabled on this game then?

Well that I can't answer, but I'm fairly sure that somebody else might be able to

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back