Affiliate

Tis true sadly, submit it as a link and I will gladly add it.

Were you joking (don't see the humour though)? I don't see my site in the list of affiliates.

coathanger007 said:
Were you joking (don't see the humour though)? I don't see my site in the list of affiliates.
Maybe you need to be patient. EP is a busy person and he will add your link in due time.

Yeah mate, you posted at midnight... also you submitted it as a site comment not a link and therefore it will require me to do some serious cut and pasting before it is displayed. Am at work atm, and my time is limited.

Sorry about the time difference.
"serious cut and pasting before it is displayed" - OK that's a joke right?
Anyway, take your time - no hurry.:)
Here's my button.]

Attachments

• Freeware.gif
    Freeware.gif
    2 KB · Views: 101
coathanger007 said:
Hehe, we cross paths again PK. OK, patience is a virtue :)
Patience is NOT a virtue!

Faith
Hope
Charity
Fortitude
Justice
Temperance
Prudence

A miss conception that patience is a virtue, a bit like sweating like a Pig, pigs don't sweat. I eat like a Bird..This is odd as people mean they hardly eat atall..Now Birds are greedy little buggers all they do is eat!

Lee said:
Patience is NOT a virtue!

Faith
Hope
Charity
Fortitude
Justice
Temperance
Prudence

I prefer:
Pride
Envy
Gluttony
Lust
Anger
Greed
Sloth

considering the rules blatantly state "the site must have at least 10,000 unique hits per day." you should be grateful it's even being considered. Just be patient.

I'm grateful. Anyway, I've added the NTFS button to the bottom of my frontpage. Guess that's the least I could do.
Tks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back