Advice to Mods

Originally posted by xsivforce
I am ambidextrous. ;)

* laughing hard *

Why did I have to read what while drinking tea?

Dammit, I have a wet shirt and pants now because of that post :p

Boohaahah!

I was expecting that! I spilt tea on miself, I didn't pee myself because I was laughing that hard.

I haven't peed myself since I was 5 :p

I write with my left hand (forgotten how to with my right) everything else with my right hand.. or both.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
I write with my left hand (forgotten how to with my right) everything else with my right hand.. or both.

i'm scared your 2 similar 2 me:eek:

Originally posted by Electronic Punk

Me too :D........... I'm a cuddy wifter
:cool:

Hey Evil Marge - I am almost afraid to ask - - - - But, what in the heck is a "cuddly wifter" ??:confused: :confused:

I imagine it is something the folks from the motherland understand - but how about letting us - err - foreigners in on the joke/comment as well??

Originally posted by damnyank
Hey Evil Marge - I am almost afraid to ask - - - - But, what in the heck is a "cuddly wifter" ??:confused: :confused:

I imagine it is something the folks from the motherland understand - but how about letting us - err - foreigners in on the joke/comment as well??

lol damnyank ..as EP said its another word for left-handed.
Bye the way I was gonna buy a left handed knife the other day but it was 4 x more expensive than a normal right handed knife so I didn't bother......Talk about discrimination :huh:

Thanks - now I understand - you do things with the wrong hand - unless you are right handed, then you do things with the right hand??????;) ;)

Thanks - now I understand - you do things with the wrong hand - unless you are right handed, then you do things with the right hand??????;) ;)

lmfao:p

/me beats DY with his left hand.....actuly the only thing i do wid me left hand is write.....every thing else i do right handed:confused:

Originally posted by Henyman
lmfao:p

/me beats DY with his left hand.....actuly the only thing i do wid me left hand is write.....every thing else i do right handed:confused:

Thats because everythings made for right-handed people
You tell me the last time you saw a pair of left-handed scissors?

I write left handed but use scissors right handed as I've always had no choice :eek:

Originally posted by Evil Marge
Thats because everythings made for right-handed people
You tell me the last time you saw a pair of left-handed scissors?

I write left handed but use scissors right handed as I've always had no choice :eek:

Once again I am at a lose - if I take a pair of scissors and use them right handed, I can turn them over and use them left handed - what's the problem that I am missing???? :confused: :confused:

Did I not confirm before that Evil Marge is a natural blonde!

:D :D

I've tried that but it doesn't work.
I have expensive hairdressing scissors but if you turn them over the hair just bends over them so they don't cut.

Yes I'm a natural blonde and no I'm not dumb :p :p

I hear what you are saying - but the scissors I am looking at (very cheap run of the mill scissors) has both blades sharpened and cuts either way - and my hair now has big blotches missing out of it from trying to cut it left and right handed!

BTW - I used to be blonde - now about 50/50 blonde and gray!:p :p :p

BTW - I used to be blonde - now about 50/50 blonde and gray!:p :p :p

I'm getting that way too....Thank god for hair dye :D

i use normall right handed sisors in me left hand + they work fine:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back