Advice needed XP & Nero

A friend has bought a writer and is running xp pro,

The drive shows up ok In XP but nothing coming up in choose recorder in Nero.

So I uninstalled the drive and let xp find it again and that didnt solve any problems, so has any1 got any clues as to whats causing it.

Cant remeber model of burner but it's brand new, and I think nero version is about 5.5.1.8

many thanks.
regards.........Cupid

D

dadx2mj

When I bought my LiteOn burner it came with a copy of Nero. The only catch is the copy will only work with the LiteOn burner it refuses to detect any other burner. Maybe your buddy has a brand specific version like I do

D

deesnuts

When I bought my LiteOn burner it came with a copy of Nero. The only catch is the copy will only work with the LiteOn burner it refuses to detect any other burner. Maybe your buddy has a brand specific version like I do

that version won't even install if it cannot find the drive it came with

R

robin.munro

My DVDR/RW used to be only recognised by Xp as a CD-Rom drive so when nero searched for recording devices it ignored it.

I went into control panel->system->hardware->Device Manager and uninstalled all my CD-ROM drives. Then I got it to check for new hardware and it recognised them all correctly and when I went to use NERO, it recognised it.

:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut