Advantages to Lossing Your Database...

because you dont have to search :p

2nd reason: no more dupe posts of questions already answered

No more answers of:

"That was in a post last week! Why didn't you search the database?"

you can squat someone's user nname and charge big bucks if they want it back

and again, just take their persona, and afford yourself instant success and respect

Oh, it was awesome...but a little too short. Should have had more time there, but couldn't make it earlier with my parents because of finals, and then I had to hurry back in time for the beginning of the next quarter at uni.
But yeah, had a great time there...met old school friends, teachers, relatives etc. Lots of changes there since I left two and a half years ago too.

Yeah, the whole database loss news was a real shocker this morning. Couldn't believe what I saw. Very sad...but it's great to see such a speedy recovery. :)

NetRyder said:
Yeah, the whole database loss news was a real shocker this morning. Couldn't believe what I saw. Very sad...but it's great to see such a speedy recovery. :)

Just because there are more than a few good people here ;)

We are gonna see a fresh batch of "Which CPU is the best" posts.

Welcome back, Nets.

Hit the nail on the head, Howling Wolf.

Heeter

So eh, what happened to the Database? Am i allowed to ask or will i be castrated, hung and shot just to be sure?

Or is there a post covering ALLLLL that already that i've missed?

;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back