Ads On Website

N

Not Bman

I am going to be wanting to add ad's to my website. I know about Google Adsense which is alright, but are they types of ads you can get that are per-view and not per-click?

Does it cost money to have that (the pur-view kind) and anything else you can tell me about it would help. Now when you search Google for ads and website related, you find a bunch of, well crap. I can't make heads of any of it, or what is good and what is crap.

My question really is, does Google have a per view ad service? I can't seem to find anything on it, so I assume not.

Sorry for the unorganized post.

Google is CPC all the time as far as I remember.
You do get the CPM but they are obvious alot lower.

You also get commission ones but I tend to avoid those.

So what exactly do you have on these forums?

Where would I start? Thanks. Sorry, what is CPC & CPM, I assume the difference, but exactly? And I only see one on the adsense website.

What I am really looking for is how much would/could I make with it. Say I have 200unique hits a month?

Last edited by a moderator:
from what i understand its 0.0000001$ or something stupid like that

EP can't disclose the finances, it's against their terms to say what he gets I think.

well poo on that...

Well where do I go on Googles site to find the Pay Per View version of adsense then, cause I can't seem to find anything on it.

I am doing up my job's budget for the year, and this is going to be part of it, how much is possible to make back. So need to find out as much as I can.

Thanks.

There is no "pay per impression" from Google. Only per click. Even if you got 200 uniques, with pay per impression you'd be making almost zilch, at that point it becomes practically useless. Pay per click might get you some money, depending on the users.

Really, unless you get over a 1000 uniques a day, it becomes pennies.

Not sure what these forums use - google always the same but the others vary.
I haven't had any time to review it all recently.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back