Adobe Photoshop CS Problem

prinsipe

Not Too eXPerienced
How ca I make this (attached) in photoshop? with each layer having unique properties such as emboss, color, gradient, etc.....

Attachments

• how To.bmp
    134.6 KB · Views: 123
This thread belongs in Themes & Graphics. Ask a mod to move it, you will get more help there. :)

Thread moved to Graphics Design
Thanks muzikool.
smile.gif

You want to convert that picture into a psd with seperate layers and effects ?
It's not possible to convert a bitmap image into a layerd psd with all the effects.

Or do you already have it as a psd and are looking to keep the layer effects attached to the specific layers ?
If you already have the psd, or are going to make it from scratch you can use the layer styles button to add specific styles to each layer which you can then edit at any time (the styles themselves become layers), as seen in this picture. The button is on the bottom left side of the Layers window.

Attachments

• cs.gif
    cs.gif
    33.3 KB · Views: 133
I wonder how many times will be posted...

BTW this is not a PS CS problem but a request on how to do a graphic.

sorry for posting this again, cant find the first, thanks for the help, please delete this thread. thanks again and my sincere apology.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back