Adobe Photoshop Advanced - I Passed!!!! :-)

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Recently i took a beginners course in Adobe Photoshop, and the tutor on the course was very helpful and taught me a lot, he commented that i should have skipped the beginners course and gone straight to the advanced course he ran. Well i didn't and still don't think my skills (if you can call them that) were that good but after completing and finishing the beginners course i did decide to spend the money and do the advanced course.

The other night i decided to email the tutor and give him a kick up the bum so he would mark the exams and i could see if i passed.

I did!!! So Santa should be bringing me a certificate for Christmas, with a bit of luck

here is the picture i submitted

Nice job, where did you take your courses at/from?

Cool, good job. I love photoshop - That is what I used to make my new avatar, signature, and userbar. I been trying out Photoshop CS4 Extended. I am finding that I like CS3 better :)

cs4 is better for me, just takes time to get used to it

The thing I am finding to be the most difficult is where they moved everything! It also seems like some of the things that were on cs3 are not on cs4 ..

everything from cs3 is in cs4 - yes the pallets can be confusing at first

Congratulations, you are now a Certified CS operator...That title could cause a lot of confusion in the anti-terrorist community.:laugh:

Nice Artwork!! Wish I could get into that stuff, but I just don't have time. I'm ok in Fireworks, and I can find my way around in Illustrator, but I am nowhere near creating images like this! Good job!

The link above doesn't seem to load for me but congratulations on passing! I've been using Adobe Photoshop CS 4 (trial version) and so far it's been really simple to use. I've been able to teach myself how to use it by looking at tutorial websites like Good-Tutorials.com and Pixel2Life.com. :)

Nice Artwork!! Wish I could get into that stuff, but I just don't have time. I'm ok in Fireworks, and I can find my way around in Illustrator, but I am nowhere near creating images like this! Good job!

I suspect that was a combination of DAZ 3D and photoshop :)

The entry just loaded for me and it looks awesome. Great job Carpo! You truely deserve that certificate you'll be getting.

been using it for a while, only so much you can do in it before you need the use of curves and smart filters :)

epic picture make more please

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back