Adobe Acrobat

D

daleholden

Please help i have tried to down load the latest Adobe Acrobat 5.0.5. Everything is fine on installation but when i come to run it i get the following error message.

AppName: acrord32.exe AppVer: 5.0.5.452 ModName: unknown
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 20202020

Anybody assist me in installing this software????

Cheers Dale Holden

Are you doenloading the right one ?

go to adobe and check what one you need

theres a free one = reader

and also an update for the full Adobe acrobat which you pay for

I think you'll find it's one of the plug-ins, the Acrofill.api plug did the same thing to me, but you might try disabling them one by one until you get the right one ????? maybe

Still no joy!!!!

I tried removing the plugins but when Acrobat Reader opens up just says missing plugins?

I have tried downloading the free acrobat reader several times,
Please help me it always installs fine.

But when i come to lauch the programme it only half loads then the error below comes up.

AppName: acrord32.exe AppVer: 5.0.5.452 ModName: unknown
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 20202020

Judging by the error message you are getting, Acrobat is either having problems trying to access an external module, or there maybe a conflict with an LSR. What processes have you running in the background, for example do you have any anti-virus or other resident programmes (especially ANYTHING of Nortons) ?, If not it may be a good idea to do a total uninstall of Acrobat, then from your run command do a "SFC" (system file check). Other than that I really don't have a clue !!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back