• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 Pre-Release

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I assume this is Beta since it's not out yet, Softpedia has a download link for the pre-release of Acrobat 8.

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Office-tools/PDF/Adobe-Reader.shtml

• New interface, new tools, more options - Use the redesigned Adobe Reader 8 interface to select from a variety of new document viewing options. Zoom in, pan over, or leverage the loupe feature to take a closer look.
  • Launch an online, real-time meeting in seconds - Select “Start Meeting” in Reader 8 to deliver online training or communicate in real time. Set up shared, server-based document reviews. Leverage the new review tracker and simple RSS reader.
  • Secure existing workflows - Combine Reader 8 with Adobe LiveCycle Policy Server and the new Adobe Online Services Document Center. Digitally sign Adobe PDF files.
  • Save time working with PDF files - Open, view, and collaborate on PDF document packages that contain Adobe PDF files and other files types. Try new markup and review tools, customizable toolbars, and combined search and find.
  • Simplied deployment across your organization - Quickly manage and control Reader 8 deployments using the Adobe Customization Wizard 8, IBM Tivoli, Microsoft Systems Management Server, Windows Group Policy Objects, and Active Directory.
http://tech.cybernetnews.com/2006/10/16/download-adobe-reader-8-pre-release/

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
I ordered CS 2.3 Premium and I have to wait until November 8th for it to ship (that is also the day Acrobat Professional 8.0 ships).

Nothing on Adobe's site about Reader being available now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown