Adidas 1

I saw this awhile ago, pretty cool but not worth the $$$$ IMO

i got it when the newest 1.1 just came out, I like them, i do think they are kind of steep, but when i run i like them they could of been lighter...but still its the coolest shoe at the gym lol..

the lime green ones i have, nicer looking the the orginal adidas 1
3-772792_silverelectric_pd.jpg

Last edited:
hahah nice shoe but dont have the computer parts to compare to my adidas 1.1 shoes.....

Waste of money

$60-$70 skate shoes are the best. I dont skate but I like the shoes lol

Evil Marge said:
Thats the ugliest shoe I have ever seen :speechless:

You obviously haven't seen the Dada's with teh spinner's :cool:

-edit-

Techno, can you put F@H on the sneakers? It will help you fold :D

Sazar said:
Techno, can you put F@H on the sneakers? It will help you fold :D

now THAT would make them worth the money :smoker:

For the Folding @ Home, i dont think the 20-MHz microprocessor is going to really do any major number crunching lol.. I think mine has a 33 MHz, they upgraded the technology.

This thread made me remember what I heard yesterday

A kid in my class mentioned that salvation army paid for his heat cause we were talking about welfare stuff yesterday.

I then said well if you stop buy $150 shoes every 2 months you wouldnt have to.

I mean seriously he has had about 4 pairs of new shoes this school year and they are all about $100-$150. I spend that much in about a year on shoes. I havent bought shoes since school started and most likely wont again till next school year.

Just stupid on how much people pay for shoes

The paying for the shoes is not the stupid part, the paying for their heat is the stupid part.

People like that should not be on welfare or should not be allowed to claim welfare.

They are blatantly wasting taxpayer money.

Report them to the government, tell him to cut his shoes into blankets and use those to keep himself warm.

Saz is right, people like that are the ones who give the welfare system a bad name. Save the resources for those who really need it - who make less than 100-150 each week let alone spend that much on a pair of shoes :s

Yeah they could of paid for the heat instead of buying some stupid ass shoes

I dont see what are so cool about air force ones or twos or whatever they call them

Also those nasty air jordans

blah

Tittles said:
Yeah they could of paid for the heat instead of buying some stupid ass shoes

I dont see what are so cool about air force ones or twos or whatever they call them

Also those nasty air jordans

blah

haha he could of stolen them lol....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back