Address Toolbar

C

crasher

Can you edit the address toolbar (located on the taskbar) so that "go" isnt displayed??

Thanks

what about when you use the address toolbar, down next to the time and system tray??

funny...I don't use the address bar down there, so I had to enable it to try to help you out...mine doesn't have a go button, and I can't find one to enable...I'm not sure if I dissabled that go button long ago or not...just don't remember....sorry

yeah i've never used it there either, thought i would just give it a go!! I find the go button a bit of a fujer cos i always just hit enter. Thanks anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back