Address Book

N

Not Bman

Is there a free address book, that supports images, and all detail of a person.

Clean and nice interface and things like that...

Thanks.

There is an address book in vista, but I never use it :(

I'll check on it when I get home.

Office Ultimate works just fine for me :D

The address book built into Vista supports images. Office Outlook also supports images. Both support detailed information.

He said free. If he is running XP then the one is Vista is not free. And Office Outlook wouldn't be free either if he doesn't have it. Maybe that's why he is asking for something FREE. Otherwise I really don't think he would be posting this. :D

Hey Bman, I found this page. Don't know anything about what's there but ya never know. They supposed to be free software.

http://freeware.intrastar.net/organize.htm

Last edited:
Thanks for the links and the help, yes I have XP, and have office, but they don't have an addressbook thing do they?

I will check these links out.

Microsoft Office Outlook - Contacts

Yea, that's what I thought, I don't use Outlook nor Outlook Express, just the other parts of Office. So hmmmm...

I have found an alright small program that does everything well, but no image supported. I guess not the greatest loss, but would be nice to have.

Why not use Outlook? It is by far the best full featured (mail/calendar/contacts) program available.

I don't need an email program, and it would be a lot of extra for being used as an address book, don't you think?

Depends on your needs. Too bad you didn't like Vista. The built in contacts seem rather nice and would meet all of your needs.

It's not that I didn't like Vista, it's that Vista didn't like things I needed and such. Yes, I know I checked out Vista's contacts and space and all that, pretty good.

The program I have is small, so thats good, no pics, but a small loss. Maybe in the future I will find a better one, or I will end up getting Vista again once bugs have been fixed and blah blah.

Thanks for all the help guys once again!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back