addon for mirc/CS junkies

S

Stircrazy

Ok here is a lil addon i made when i got bored and wanted to connect to a CS game with alot less work lol
I Have tested it once so far and worked perfectly as far as i could see...
any suggestions please tell me on irc or in this thread thanks
and hope someone likes it lol

Still thinking of more options to add once i get some more info

quick little thing I wanted to point out...

sometimes when you have many background apps open... it can/does cause packet loss thereby causing lag on the server or spikes..

might not sound bad... but I think I have mentioned before that packet loss is much worse than a high pinger... on a lot of good servers a high pinger (ie a 56k user) might not cause server wide lag... however someone with packet loss might do so...

therefore please ensure that you have minimal background apps running when playing on servers... not just for a better experience for yourself but also as a courtesy to others :)

yep ive notice same thing now in one im usin here i added a 2 min timer to exit mirc so that it closes itself to help preven from bein there im thinking of making it in the whole thing with an on/off
so if any1 ever decides to use it they can chose weather mirc will close down or not

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back