Additional spaces

Most likely a bug in VB3. EP might have some more info for you on this matter.

As you knew where the spaces were could you please check them.
It was to do with how long a single string could be and was set to 50 by default, I have increased this to 100. It was not a bug. However I believe in vb2 this limit was disregarded in php or code tags, so Itaht might be a bug, if it is still there for the next release I will report the bug.

Anyway, I think it is fixed. Please confirm :)

thisreplywillhavenospacesinitandshouldgooveronehundredcharactersifitdoesthenaspacewillbeautomaticallyaddedandallwillbewelldiditwork?

Code:
thisreplywillhavenospacesinitandshouldgooveronehundredcharactersifitdoesthenaspacewillbeautomaticallyaddedandallwillbewelldiditwork?

Yeah, I really don't think it should add a space there, not sure tho.

huhwotarewetalkinaboutherearetherespacesinbetweenwordsandshizthatskindacoolthatitbreaksthemupforyoustopsallthosereallyannoyinglongstringswhichb0rktheboards

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\HideFileExt

Looks better now, thanks.

Nearly perfect. ;)

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\DelegateFolders\{59031a47-3f72-44a7-89c5-5595fe6b30ee}

:p

Can we have 200?

One of the best things about vB3, one huge post doesn't mess the rest up \o/

Just set it to 1000 and be done :p

yoyo: my only worry is that this causes stretching at a resolution of 1024x768 which is what I want to make the site compatible with.

I will check the vb3 bug tracker and see if there is a temp fix for code tags as I am sure that isn't right.

Or you could attach the code as a .txt file?

I have added it to the bug tracker, lets see what they say.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back