Additional spaces

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
As you knew where the spaces were could you please check them.
It was to do with how long a single string could be and was set to 50 by default, I have increased this to 100. It was not a bug. However I believe in vb2 this limit was disregarded in php or code tags, so Itaht might be a bug, if it is still there for the next release I will report the bug.

Anyway, I think it is fixed. Please confirm :)

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
thisreplywillhavenospacesinitandshouldgooveronehundredcharactersifitdoesthenaspacewillbeautomaticallyaddedandallwillbewelldiditwork?

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Code:
thisreplywillhavenospacesinitandshouldgooveronehundredcharactersifitdoesthenaspacewillbeautomaticallyaddedandallwillbewelldiditwork?

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
huhwotarewetalkinaboutherearetherespacesinbetweenwordsandshizthatskindacoolthatitbreaksthemupforyoustopsallthosereallyannoyinglongstringswhichb0rktheboards

yoyo

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\HideFileExt

Looks better now, thanks.

Nearly perfect. ;)

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\DelegateFolders\{59031a47-3f72-44a7-89c5-5595fe6b30ee}

:p

Can we have 200?

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
yoyo: my only worry is that this causes stretching at a resolution of 1024x768 which is what I want to make the site compatible with.

I will check the vb3 bug tracker and see if there is a temp fix for code tags as I am sure that isn't right.

Or you could attach the code as a .txt file?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut