Additional headphone connections...

B

bpimpdaddy21

I have an Enermax CS-003-A106 case that has the additional USB ports and headphone and mic inputs on the side of the case, and I am wondering how I am supposed to connect the headphone and microphone inputs on the inside of the computer. There are like 5 wires that I have no clue where to plug into in order for these jacks to work. I have an SB audigy mp3, and wonder if you have to plug them somewhere onto the sound card. If you get what I am saying let me know please. Thanks.

Iceman

OSNN Veteran Addict
yes they have to be plugged into the sound card, go to Creatives website and look for the manual on how to connect the additional headphones and mic.

N

niabi

i am not sure but i just inspected my AUDIGY card and i found out a few AUX like inputs (Square 3 pin inputs), i got no idea if this is where they go, else i am not really sure about it, sorry :(

nIabI

Looking at your manual, page 1-2, it doesn't look like you have any extra connectors to do what you want. You can see what those "few AUX like inputs (Square 3 pin inputs)" are by that diagram. If you want to use those Enermax connectors with that card, you'll need to do some soldering.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut