Addictive Flash Games Thread

My first try!

Attachments

• penguin.jpg
    penguin.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 104
~bk said:
^^ Holy sh!t man.

Hahaha. It's quite fun considering it looks like someone made it in Paint!

Looking for more addictive flash games now... anyone?

haha practice makes perfect, its the same thing so just learn the repition of it and you will be fine

muzikool said:
I've been addicted to this game. It gets to be a lot of fun after the first 5 levels or so.
Maybe you can help me out, I can't get past the 15th level.
For some reason all my archers etc always die in the end of each round :confused: any idea why?

Benny said:
Maybe you can help me out, I can't get past the 15th level.
For some reason all my archers etc always die in the end of each round :confused: any idea why?

Yeah, I had to go through that once to figure it out. What happens is you have to pay x amount of points each round to keep those archers and wizards etc. that you have ("unit upkeep"). If you don't have the spendable points to cover them each round, then you lose some (or all) of them. The trick is to not spend all of your points each round and to save them instead. Not only do you pay for the people you add, but you have to continue paying for them each round. Right now, I'm having to spend around 100,000 per round, but that's ok since I now have spendable points in the millions. That's what you want to do. :)

muzikool said:
Yeah, I had to go through that once to figure it out. What happens is you have to pay x amount of points each round to keep those archers and wizards etc. that you have ("unit upkeep"). If you don't have the spendable points to cover them each round, then you lose some (or all) of them. The trick is to not spend all of your points each round and to save them instead. Not only do you pay for the people you add, but you have to continue paying for them each round. Right now, I'm having to spend around 100,000 per round, but that's ok since I now have spendable points in the millions. That's what you want to do. :)
Thanks m8 :)
Level 20 now :D

Resurrected from the dead - The Addictive Flash Games thread,
Because I thought i'd let you,
Asteroids is now on show,
TheBlueRaja's websites growing fast,
With retro games from old times past,
Blah de blah de blah de blah
nana nana nana na.... (and so on) :D

Blergh - i hate rhyme's.

Get it here, Asteroids in the games section.

BTW - who the heck is ND - is it one of you guys?

Tetris genius?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back