Add/Remove Program error

S

skauch

When i start the program to add/remove program, i have a window that pop-up and the titled is "Parser Message" (without the quotes) and in it it says Value creation failed " at line 472 . Anyone know how i can get this program working again or if it's not possible, a good alternative to this program.

I have read about this somewhere else, and if I am not mistaken it had something to do with themes. But I am not quite certain. Someone else might know more but I believe it does have something to do with themes you may be running. Try switching to a different theme and see if that helps or try going to the Luna theme and trying it then.

I thought it had to deal with the themes, I remember reading about it.

It has to do with the actual coding of SHELLSTYLE.DLL, located in C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\THEME_NAME\shell\

This problem will occur in any theme/vstyle written before SP1 was released.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back