Adaware Update!!!

What has changed?

I just downloaded the new version (5.7) and right now it is scanning my harddrive. I didn't notice any changes in the program, it isn't any faster, no new features are built in. Only the signature file has been changed (25th March). But other than that, download and use it!

I tried it once, but it stops a few programs from being able to be run, so I no longer see the point

What does it stop from running? the only programs it stops are spyware programs...so unless the programs it's stopping are using spyware there must be some other problem...and for most programs where the spyware is required there is always a workaround.

Here is my work-a-round: I use Adware to id the spyware culprits that you can't delete without disabling the host software, then I deny them access to the internet with Zonealarm. Works for me.

perfect, can't do that with eudora tho, it needs access to get your mail

downloaded that last week:D i see not huge improvents my self ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back