Ad Muncher v4.52 Beta 1

chaos945

OSNN Senior Addict
New beta is out hop on the official IRC channel and get added to the beta testers list, or you can still just try the current shareware version at admuncher.com.

Change Log

Network: EFNet
Channel: #AdMuncher

I use MyIE2 browser and I don't see any adds with it :)
the new generation of web browsers have built-in Add-Block.even MS will do it in the next SP2.

aye but only basic functionallity - you should get admuncher and see just what it can do.

I've never seen another program as powerful as admuncher, LordOfLA is right you should try it. It will not block just ads, with its custom filters you can remove just about anything on any program not just internet browsers.

chaos945 said:
I've never seen another program as powerful as admuncher, LordOfLA is right you should try it. It will not block just ads, with its custom filters you can remove just about anything on any program not just internet browsers.
Where can these filter be downloaded?

Friend of Bill said:
Where can these filters be downloaded?
CUSTOM filters, 'specially designed for a particular person or purpose'.

The best place to get other people's custom filters is to goto the official IRC channel and ask for them. All the built in filters are very good alone, only in pretty special circumstances would you actually need to make your own, say if you wanted to remove a certain section of a site or remove certain ads that admuncher missed. Removing the entire NEWS area on this site or something like that for example.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back