• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ad Muncher v4.52 Beta 1

I use MyIE2 browser and I don't see any adds with it :)
the new generation of web browsers have built-in Add-Block.even MS will do it in the next SP2.

I've never seen another program as powerful as admuncher, LordOfLA is right you should try it. It will not block just ads, with its custom filters you can remove just about anything on any program not just internet browsers.

chaos945 said:
I've never seen another program as powerful as admuncher, LordOfLA is right you should try it. It will not block just ads, with its custom filters you can remove just about anything on any program not just internet browsers.
Where can these filter be downloaded?

Friend of Bill said:
Where can these filters be downloaded?
CUSTOM filters, 'specially designed for a particular person or purpose'.

The best place to get other people's custom filters is to goto the official IRC channel and ask for them. All the built in filters are very good alone, only in pretty special circumstances would you actually need to make your own, say if you wanted to remove a certain section of a site or remove certain ads that admuncher missed. Removing the entire NEWS area on this site or something like that for example.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies