Ad blocking software!!!

S

sasa

I use WebWasher and ZoneAlarm Pro when I'm online. WebWasher filters banners and ads but ZoneAlarm Pro has the same thing under privacy called Ad Blocking.
I am wondering if I could use them both in the same time. I also have AdSubtract PRO which filters ads like WebWasher. PCWorld magazine gives a slight advantage to AdSubtract PRO but WebWasher is more controllable so I use WebWasher .Will using two or three of these ad blocking programs at the same time cause contra effect and is that possible because that programs are acting like a proxy servers.
What do you think which is the best ad blocking software?
By the way which is the best download manager GetRight, Download Accelerator Plus or Go!zzila?

I only use Adsgone and found that having multiples made no difference. I was never quite sure which product actual worked. I also use download accelerator and its by far the easiest.

Does this help or confuse. I no longer buy magazines as I found their reviews were never quite the same as mine, nothing like personal use.

The Proxomitron has many configurable ad blocks and works without a problem. You can also block your referrer site and last site visted for the ultimate paranoid privacy surfers. By the way, FREE...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back