AD Banner Says: Wanted: Men for me to kill and eat

Octopus

OSNN Veteran Addict
MAN was killed and eaten by a real-life Hannibal Lecter — after answering an advert for cannibal victims.

Computer expert Bernd Juergen Brandes agreed to be scoffed by the maniac who placed an internet ad for “young, well-built men to slaughter”.

Brandes, 42, became obsessed with being devoured after watching Sir Anthony Hopkins play cannibal Lecter in hit movie The Silence of the Lambs.

He even helped cut off his own privates with a carpet knife and hacksaw.

Brandes then ate them with the depraved killer — named only as Armin M.

The pair reportedly flambéed the organ in spirits then — after tasting it — decided to fry it.

full story with pics

If it was an attack/murder, it'd be just 1 psycho, but the fact the guy volunteered makes it 2 psycho's coming together.... a bad combo :p

Well....that was disturbing. But all in all if the fruit was dumb enough to volunteer, it's just one less dumb@$$ the rest of us have to deal with.

Gives all new meaning to the phrase "eat me."

This is true :eek:
German police have arrested a 41-year-old suspected of killing and dismembering another man he met on the internet.

Prosecutors have said the suspect later ate the dead man's flesh.

The suspect apparently carried out the crime with the agreement of the victim and captured it on videotape in spring 2000, prosecutors in Kassel said in a statement.

The alleged victim, a 42-year-old from Berlin, had been registered as missing by police in the capital, the statement said.

The suspect killed the victim by stabbing him in the throat, prosecutors said. He allegedly chopped the body into pieces, deep-froze parts of it and buried the rest. He later ate much of the flesh, the statement said.

Authorities have withheld the identity of both the suspect and the victim.

Prosecutors said they tracked down the suspect after finding an advertisement he had placed on the internet seeking a man willing to be killed and eaten.

Police who searched the man's apartment in the town of Rotenburg on Tuesday found human flesh, bones and video recordings.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back