Ad-Aware 6.0 Plus Is Sweet!!

• Thread starter computerfreak76
  • Start date
C

computerfreak76

i just downloaded it and i hate to say its much faster than the old versions probably 3 times faster more options and includes ad-watch runs in the background and tells you right away when you download something that contains spyware.

i will recommend this product to anyone who wants to keep spyware out of their system!

i had it about a week now ...very pretty to look at to :)

yes i agree very much better over the last versions

hmmmm a week is a while i just found it and kazaa llite today

I made sure I purchased it as soon as it was available. Then knocked up a review which has now had 15,000 reads. And be translated into at least Czechoslavakian (sp.)

the six is nice...it's even more then three times faster then the five....it spends no time getting into your drive, like it use to

but, there are some issues.

for instance, a common butg is that the adwatch can prevent the box from turning down.

this is true ,my box...I have to turn adwatch off, before I put my baby to sleep.
ets
other issues as well... a few fasle positives, a few missed targets, like eudora.

they are working on all of these issues

so far, I think everyone should wait another week or two...but the six is definately going to turn into a nice proggy

ummmm ...yeah about a week ....i was beta tester i think

good point...the users are all beta testing now.

but it should turn into a good product

Originally posted by dealer
for instance, a common butg is that the adwatch can prevent the box from turning down.

Oh, so that's why I have to click Shutdown twice after I installed it. :huh:

is it on their website??? ...cuz i couldnt find it ..after update mine still says build 158

I wonder if anyone can do a translation into Guarani for my Paraguayan friends... Anyone know Guarani?

6 rules.

a) Faster.
b) Nicer on the eye.
c) More configurability.
d) New and improved features.

Awesome utility. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back