Actual AT&T conversation on my friends website

daddyo

OSNN Addict
One of my favorite pastimes is to string telemarketers along like that. I've had some of them threaten me, start crying or hang up in frustration. I really miss the challenge since the "Do Not Call" list went into effect.

cryogenic

OSNN Addict
I don't have a home phone, so I don't get any telemarketing calls anymore... We used to get them quite often when we did have a home phone though. Normally we just ignored the calls, thanks to caller ID

Graebob

Generally Random
doing the same to door to door salespeeps is fun. i once had a guy beleive that i and my wife and kids would buy a card to get money off at the local indian restaurant. not until the end did i reveal that being 19, im not married and i have no kids, and also i didnt care!

leedogg

Gojyone kawaiiiiiiii!
OMG I got this in a mail forward back in college around 98-99 and I've been looking for this for quite awhile. THANKS!! :)

RagnaroK

Must be dreaming...
I feel sorry for a friend that works in telemarketing... But that was ace... I'm still laughing... :D

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
ugh i love playhing with telemarketers! its the funnestthing ever, i swear. One time they were trying to give me a phone plane but then I was like ummm I get unlimited calling for 2 dollars a month. and then she was like O REALLY!? I was like UM yeah! Bye

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mannashley