*-Active Desktop Calendar-*

DrMetallica

OSNN Senior Addict
Hey...having a little problem with intstalling active desktop...

Here's the screenshot:

activedesktoperror.JPG

i don't believe that the only answer i get to my problem is some half-assed lazy request to resize the picture.

I mean has anyone else had this problem?

Can anyone put some input into this? I mean does anyone else have ADC with XP and installed it? Do i need .dll file?

This problem is driving me nuts

you are installing active desktop? is that a program, or does that occur when you try to run a script? it looks like scripting error, because it is referencing lines.

You know how your error is anoying to you? well think about our dial-up users who need to wait for the whole picture to load. perhaps in the future you could crop pictures, post links to them, or attach them.

i'm just saying that not everyone is on brodband, that's all. and if someone knew the answer and wanted to help, but was on dial up, and had to wait for the picture to load, perhaps they would get discouraged and just forget about it.

Yeah...i remember when i was on dial up...it was horrible. I didn't think 128kb was that bad tho...

anyways when i said active desktop...i meant active desktop calendar...i got the link from the "desktop custimization software" thread.

It is a german-made program, that's probally why it doesn't work.

Actually its probally XP compatibility that wont let it run.

I just thought a calendar with the german months would be wicked. dumkompf deutsche programmers.

well, it's not really the size that is bad, but having to scan the lines down and download it that is the killer part.

After letting the picture download the other night when I was on dialup I researched and found a cure for your problem. Too bad you had to be a prick.

Originally posted by DrMetallica
yeah i'm an a-s-s-hole sometimes. but i'm not the only one, right zip?

Noooo, but you're sure trying hard...

Now both of you (ZipTrix & Dr.Metallica) stop this. You have received your first warning. Dont take this to another thread or there will be some serious consequences. ;)

Thread Closed - o_87

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back