Active Desktop and PHP

R

rishid

IS it possible to have PHP Pages in Active Desktop? I can only add HTML or HTM pages to Active Desktop... Really want to put some neat PHP pages on the desktop... Any way?

You should be able to do PHP just fine..in fact I have PHP toolbars on my desktop that stream me the Slashdot and ars headlines.

When you mean streaming, that means refreshes every 5 seconds or something?
I figured out how to add the PHP to desktop, but when I add refresh html to the page.
like the meta refresh content = 5 or something to that sort
It refreshs but keeps making a ticking noise like when i am traveling to a webpage constantly.
anyway to stop that noise?

go to Control Panel...Sounds...Windows Explorer...and disable the "Start Navigation" sound.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back