Activation

Kush

High On Life!
I wanted to know since i called microsoft here in saudi arabia and wanted to know how do they know when the code u give them is for a copied or original?? and the activation crack worked for me and my friend on p3 systems and my other friend has a p4 and the crack doesnt work why?? the crack i used was the one with patchxp.bat on home edition:confused: :confused:

maybe your buddy is using the devil'sown corp edition. M$ I guess it taking your word on it.

nope i installed it for him using my cd!

No hes used my cd so what wrong... i dont want to keep formating his drive and installing over and over again.. same windows xp home edition build 2600 final

all I can tell you is to look on the net for the key gen for xp

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back