Acoustic Edge Sound Card

H

harmont

Anyone have or know anything about this card? I have an issue with the left front speaker. I cannot seem to get it to work. Tried everyting I know.

I have the card, I have been using it since it came out with no trouble at all. What trouble are you having??

The first thing that happened is no sound coming from the left front speaker. No matter what configuration I put it in 5.1, 4 etc it still is the same. I even went back to the card and verified the innstallation, and still the same problem.

When doing the speaker test in 5.1 the sound that comes out is a very distorted low bass from the woofer, not the left front speaker as it should be. The rest of the speakers work fine. My speakers are Polk audio 130's.

I was thinking it may be the installation of the card , possibly the hook up of the cables...

Still wondering what it is ....

Im not sure, sounds like you covered all the possibles. I have read though that alot of speaker manufactures were having trouble with 5.1 when it came out. Im not running 5.1 yet, havent found a set that really jumped out at me. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back