Acer Aspire 8930G Laptop?

Everlong

Scotland's Greatest
Political Access
I already have a computer that works fine but it is kind of slow and just too noisy, so I was wondering if this Laptop would be anygood for gaming since I'm not computer expert:suprised:.
Thanks.

What are the specs of the laptop? I'm sure it varies perhaps so if you could post the one you are looking at specifically....

Looks like that one is sold out :crosseyed:

I've actually played some games on the 8930G and it is a very solid machine (the one I used had the 9600M GT). I was however only playing WoW, but it was set to ultra settings and it ran smooth as a babys bum! lol

My mate got his one from Save On Laptops:

Acer Aspire 8930G LX.ASY0X.252

That's the exact model he received. It doesnt have that full hd screen though so i dunno if thats gonna make a big difference for you.

If you want any more info, let me know and ill ask my buddy who's laptop it was :)

Sorry should have added, I'd avoid some of the models with a 9300M graphics card. Those look really slow in benchmarks so might not handle games all too well.

Thanks for the reply,
I'll just be playing Flight Simulator X and WoW mostly.
Still looking for others possibly Alienware :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back