Academy Awards - Oscars

H

Herkalees

It was fairly lame, though, so weren't the 6 movies that seemed to be the only one's made this year, based on the awards ceremony.

Who wanted to kick that fat-ass "Bowling for Columbine" idiot in the face for his remarks?

I was lucky enough to catch the ceremony in HD on a 58" pioneer elite. Ahh, I wonder where all my money goes...

lol Herkalees! i didnt watch em, they seem so pointless really :huh:

-Bert

It was probably the worst Academy ceremony I've ever seen, although Steve Martin did a great job. Michael Moore's comments were out-of-place, and I was pretty ticked off at him for using the ceremony as a political forum. Don't get me wrong, he is just as entitled to the freedom of speech that we all have; but I just think that is was highly inappropriate, especially given that yesterday was the toughest day for our soldiers. Thumbs down overall to last night's ceremony.

Originally posted by muzikool
It was probably the worst Academy ceremony I've ever seen, although Steve Martin did a great job. Michael Moore's comments were out-of-place, and I was pretty ticked off at him for using the ceremony as a political forum. Don't get me wrong, he is just as entitled to the freedom of speech that we all have; but I just think that is was highly inappropriate, especially given that yesterday was the toughest day for our soldiers. Thumbs down overall to last night's ceremony.

I totally agree!

What can you expect from a man who ran a Ficus for congress?

bashing bush != bashing our soldiers...

Originally posted by Sazar
bashing bush != bashing our soldiers...

I agree 100%, and a lot of people don't seem to realize that's the case.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back