Above the law!

Quote by Catch23: 1. Our press is full of it...don't believe a word they say
2. It's America...quit bitching...land of the free my ass

You seem oppressed for some reason...?

I agree. We are losing our freedoms one by one. It just pisses me off when someone can get away with something I would fry for doing. I mean what's next?

ikester7579, I said it once, and I'll say it again: you need something better to do with your time. Not more than a week ago you were complaining about people using offensive words and such and that this forum was designed to help with XP. But here you are today posting articles with very little truth from a want-to-be news site. Make up your mind kiddo.

Originally posted by ikester7579
It's official! The Clinton's are above the law. You can read about it here.
http://www.newsmax.com/archive/print.shtml?a=2002/6/20/90123

Thats so unfair!

Goes to show what money and fame will do.

What do you think?

I love political discussions..

ha...you see, there are people that are so concerned about Clinton's record of accomplishment in office, they will do whatever they think is necessary to detract from the legasy...very interesting that every single probe into this legacy is bearing spoiled fruit, of cource the the fools and Hippocrates that hate this country, will try to find a blame anywhere they can find it, they'll keep trying. Listen to any radio show...ha...still bringing this mans name into every conversation, still trying to destroy him!!! The Conservative branch of the government is still spending unprecedented resources, billions of dollars, money that should be directed toward something constructive, trying their hardest to find SOMETHING, ANYTHING, they can on the Clintons.. what does it yield...nothing...then, they will take this nothing and try to turn it into something the Clinton's did WRONG, by saying they're above the law.!!

And there are fools that believe the pros from these ridiculous headlines.

These are the same fools that believe the press (owned and run by big bussiness and far to the right concervative) when it calls itself liberal...like the wolf calling itself the sheep,

I love political discussions

Kiddo? I'm probably older than you. It's not just kids that come to this web site ya know.
Why you keep following me around?
If you don't like a thread there's a little thingy in the left hand corner called the back button. I use it quite often in here. I see something I don't care for, back I go. Try it sometime.

Re: Re: Above the law!

Originally posted by dealer

I love political discussions..

ha...you see, there are people that are so concerned about Clinton's record of accomplishment in office, they will do whatever they think is necessary to detract from the legasy...very interesting that every single probe into this legacy is bearing spoiled fruit, of cource the the fools and Hippocrates that hate this country, will try to find a blame anywhere they can find it, they'll keep trying. Listen to any radio show...ha...still bringing this mans name into every conversation, still trying to destroy him!!! The Conservative branch of the government is still spending unprecedented resources, billions of dollars, money that should be directed toward something constructive, trying their hardest to find SOMETHING, ANYTHING, they can on the Clintons.. what does it yield...nothing...then, they will take this nothing and try to turn it into something the Clinton's did WRONG, by saying they're above the law.!!

These are the same fools that believe the press (owned and run by big bussiness and far to the right concervative) when it calls itself liberal...like the wolf calling itself the sheep,
You gotta be kidding me. Dealer, lay off the caffeine (or maybe the alcohol) this early in the morning. Clinton legacy! The man brought nothing but shame to the office of the Presidency. And as far as the press is concerned...it's liberal (big time) and has been for many, many years. It is by no means run by Conservative interests.

Re: Re: Re: Above the law!

Originally posted by Armis36

You gotta be kidding me. Dealer, lay off the caffeine (or maybe the alcohol) this early in the morning. Clinton legacy! The man brought nothing but shame to the office of the Presidency. And as far as the press is concerned...it's liberal (big time) and has been for many, many years. It is by no means run by Conservative interests.

typical...rhetoric from people that hated the legasy...shame?

ha...the most loved peacetime president in history...shame? the shame was brought by the right wing media, not the president...shame? go abroad, and find one u.s. president more respected and loved...shame? more of the media trying to make so what is not...what exactly do you mean by shame...do you mean the media tried to destroy his legacy because the far to the right owned the media...no shame there, only shame was what that world laughed at the obvious effort the right wing made to bring this man down, that failed, didn't it...that's the shame to you, isn't it.

just to add this, anyone that believes the media is liberal, would surely believe the wolf, with his teeth bared, and saliva drooled, as he calls himself the sheep...or didn't you know who owns the very vast majority of the media, (I guess I'll tell you again, it's the wealthy republican right... who doesn't know that?), or didn't you see the media try to tear a democratic president apart , even though the public made itself clear, to leave his private life out...you weren't there for that?..."liberal media"...ha...how does anyone fall for that!!!

Don't be mess'n with "Slick Willie." In his presence, waters part, moutains crumble, and prosecuters fall to their knees!:D

originally posted by Dealer:
ha...the most loved peacetime president in history...shame? the shame was brought by the right wing media, not the president...shame? go abroad, and find one u.s. president more respected and loved...shame? more of the media trying to make so what is not...what exactly do you mean by shame...

Not sure what world you live in...but it must be nice. As to the question of Clinton bringing shame to the Presidency..there is not enough room on this thread to begin listing the things he did while he was in office.

.....But, I'll give you a small example of the liberal media.....

following article aired on CNN about Peter Jennings and ABC.

Toby Keith, a country music star, angered by the September 11th attacks
on the World Trade Center, wrote a song called "Red, White and Blue." He wrote this
song as his way of expressing his anger and rage about the attack by a bunch of cowards
on this country.

Part of those lyrics were "You'll be sorry you messed with the USA..."
It is a wonderful song! I have heard it many times. He performed this
song in person in front of our troops in the Bosnia region and words cannot describe
what it meant to those kids over there laying their lives on the line!

Toby was scheduled to perform that song on an ABC-TV special that will
air on July 4th, hosted by Peter Jennings. But it was not to be!!! Mr. Jennings thought
this song to be "too controversial" and and was not going to be on "his"
show and booted Toby Keith from the special.

Too controversial???? A patriotic song about this country "too
controversial???" Even if it was, who cares??? I don't care what those people think!
We are at war and I could care less about being controversial.
Now, ABC is trying to cover their butts and released a press release
saying Keith was removed from the show because of "scheduling conflicts."

Toby Keith said that is a lie! There was never a scheduling conflict!
He goes on to say, "Please!!!! Make sure everyone knows that it's not because
of a scheduling conflict. I was booked on that show and planned to be there.
It is because Jennings didn't like the lyrics!"
I heard the man say that himself!
I don't know about you, but I am fed up with garbage like this coming
from liberal, idiotic people who obviously don't care about this country. I HAVE NO USE FOR
THEM....and I hope you don't either!!!

Please, encourage your friends to fight back with the one thing we
have...a boycott of ABC-TV and Peter Jennings. If you agree with me,
I hope you will do this...forward this to everyone you know and encourage them to
do the same! Tell Jenning and ABC to get lost! As far as I am concerned, Peter Jennings can
haul his sorry you know what back to Canada where he came from and count geese!

very interesting you would quote the media, and an article from the media to prove a point about the media being liberal, now that's balls, isn't it!!!hmmmm...you don't even see the Wolfe, with his little white suite on, do you...he's yelling at the top of his lings "I'm a sheep, "I'm a sheep"..."watch out for the wolf", you believe him, or make believe you do...and there you are, blind to the FACT that it was the media, and the media alone that brought shame to the presidency...blind to the very fact that this man was and is the most beloved president, both within our borders, (even republicans admit he would have been elected yet again!!!), and blind to the FACT that no president in history commanded, AND STILL COMMANDS an unprecedented popularity and respect from ALL nations abroad...and why don't you realize these absolute facts....hmmmm...could it be the MEDIA has convinced you otherwise?hmmmmmmmmmmmm...unbelievable the fantasy world the right wing live in, isn't it....shame???????how are you defining that word, shame, oh, that's right, you define it how you see fit, never the love and respect this man still commands, somehow, he brought shame...very interesting

originally posted by Dealer:
and there you are, blind to the FACT that it was the media, and the media alone that brought shame to the presidency...

"The media made me do it!"..Isn't that a direct quote from Clinton? He had no control over his own actions...Yeah right!

blind to the very fact that this man was and is the most beloved president, both within our borders, (even republicans admit he would have been elected yet again!!!), and blind to the FACT that no president in history comanded, AND STILL COMMANDS unpresidented popularity and respect from all nations abroad...

Maybe you should update yourself with the current poles. According to the American public, Clinton is viewed as the most corrupt and degenerate President of the 20th Century. But of course all those people are wrong aren't they? You're the one that's right...:rolleyes:

wait a minute....are you qouting the media about the popularity of this man...you are unbelievable, aren't you....ask anyone you know if he would still be elected...ask anyone you know if Hilary will be elected, or didn't you know, according to tis media, Hilary is even more corrupt then the president...the answer is always yes...puhleeeeeeeeeze don't qoute the media to prove a point about a liberal, puhleeeeeeeeeze

I love political conversations

I have to add this....ask any republican...their biggest fear is that Bill will be Hilarys running mate...they are sure the ticket could not loose....but oh, there is that media poll you are believing, isn't there

and how is, after office, a poll could possibly turn around the obvious popularity of this man...hmmmmmmmm...could it be the MEDIA'S RELENTLESS ATTACK, all by the way, turned back by the courts, and a concervative court at that....how are there such things as people that fall for this media propaganda

I love political conversations

Those who speculate about Bill Clinton's "legacy" need to understand that corruption of the federal government is a lasting -- and dangerous -- legacy of this administration.

Bill Clinton's Legacy of Lasting Corruption
By Thomas Sowell (January 3, 2001)
http://www.capitalismmagazine.com/2001/january/ts_clinton_legacyt.htm

Enron and Bill Clinton
... damning evidence linking Bill Clinton and Enron to corruption is the documentation
that shows Enron received US taxpayer monies in order to finance a corrupt ...
www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/ 2002/2/28/12723.shtml - 37k - Cached - Similar pages

Bill Clinton Books - Scandals and Impeachment
... The Secret Life of Bill Clinton : The Unreported Stories by Ambrose ... expose of the
crimes that have made the Clinton presidency easily the most corrupt ...
www.dropbears.com/b/broughsbooks/clinton.htm - 23k - Cached - Similar pages

The Bill Clintongate Administration
... Bill Clinton is no longer president! The most corrupt administration in the history
of this nation is now over...yet the scandals haven't slowed down by any ...
Description: Articles on over a dozen major scandals of the Clinton administration.
Category: Society > History > ... > Presidents > Clinton, William Jefferson > Scandals
members.tripod.com/~GOPcapitalist/clintonpage.html - 53k - 22 Jun 2002 - Cached

clinton_faces.gif
]

We must and will crucify the Clintons on the cross of our hipocrasy. It's the only way way we can ease the aching horror we feel when we look in the mirror.

For cryin out loud, he's gone, get on with life.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back