about vice city

if the main character is the same (I cant remember) then yes, it is him going to Vice City to try and get the mafia a foothold in Vice City, the initial method doesnt work out and everything goes awol and then you gotta fix things.

Yeah, if you listen to the cut-scenes in the beginning missions youll know.

not really...

it is a different character... though you do have some of the old features (ie 8 balls shop et al)

plus first one was in NY area (liberty city)

v/s this in miami (vice city)

but you go to Vice City from Liberty City, I think you are a friend of the Liberty City mob, so I think that is the connection

GTA3 took place in Liberty City, with an unnamed character (he didn't talk too, to make the gamer feel he/she was really that character) and with no exact date set. But most people assume it took place in the late 90's/early 00's, the time the game was developed.
Vice City takes place in 1986, with a character named Tommy Vercetti. They now choose for a date, so that the player had the feeling to be in the middle of the top years of the drugs-syndicates, the late 80's. That also explains the music (all hits from that same time-period).
There is no real connection between the two games, the only connection is that Tommy happened to be in a prison in Liberty City (another interesting fact, he was released after 15 years of imprisonment, so he was brought to prison in 1971. GTA3 had modern cars, an internetcafe and modern music - that all didn't exist in or before 1971 - so it just can't be the same guy).

ey geffy just want to ask hus the girl in black two piece in your signature?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back